Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On y va - Let's go to Zurich!

Some weeks ago I was fortunate enough to spend a long weekend in Zurich, Switzerland. I've never been there before, but since a friend of mine moved there over a year ago it was time for a visit. And I have to say it was worth it. Zurich is a very nice city, although I maybe overestimated its size. It felt quite small and traditional. And expensive as well. Since it is one of the centres of money in Europe I should have expected that. So it is no surprise that Zurich's old centre is full of big brand shops such as Tom Ford, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, etc. But what was more interesting were a couple of tiny local stores that were very individual and cool. Not shouting out big brand names I loved one of them most. On y va is located at Zähringerplatz right in the centre. Not only theyr clothes, bags and shoes were great, but what I loved almost more was their interior design. I guess that was expectable for an interior designer ;) But enough words now, here are the pics. And don't forget to stop by whenever you're in Zurich.

On y va, Zähringerplatz 15, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
On y va

No comments:

Post a Comment