Friday, June 25, 2010

Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.

Today was a good morning. When I left the house I checked my mailbox and found my copy of Fifth Avenue, 5 a.m. which is all about the creation of Breakfast at Tiffany's. It is practically a must for everybody who loved the movie, the novel, Audrey Hepburn, Givenchy's little black dress and more.
The advance reviews were great and praise Sam Wasson's book as "A brilliant chronicle of the creation of Breakfast at Tiffany's", "... juicy incide story while giving Hepburn her due as a true modern original" or "Wasson has assembled a sparkling time capsule of old Hollywood magic and mythmaking. So finally the date of publication has come and I received my preordered copy. I can't wait to start reading.


Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M. by Sam Wasson
available on Amazon now

No comments:

Post a Comment